Darden Restaurants Customer Service
Contact Darden Restaurants
- (407) 245-4000
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Darden Restaurants
Darden Restaurants is a full-service restaurant company which consists of different famous restaurants all over the world. Among them are such well-known places as Olive Garden, The Capital Grille, Red Lobster, LongHorn Steakhouse, Seasons 52, and many others that form the Darden family of restaurants. Since 1986 when the first restaurant Red Lobster has been opened in Lakeland, Fla., the Darden company gained more than 1,800 restaurants worldwide. Almost 180,000 people are staffed in order to cook and serve more than 400 million meals annually. Their culinary features came from Italian and West American cuisines and from some fishing villages.
Darden Restaurants is ranked 25 out of 1139 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category
Darden Restaurants Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Darden Restaurants to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
- Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Snellville, Georgia, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Lakeland, Florida, United States