Darden Restaurants Waiter Review from Winchester, Nevada
Was at Bahama breeze Las Vegas table 201 Britney was the waitress the Hughes Center or service I ever had waited couldn't get a refill And asked if I wanted dessert and I want to key like pie I just said forget it to myself couldn't find her to pay the bill had to find somebody to go get her she was in the back talking for service ever had and I love Bahama breeze to a Nissan Hugh center in Las Vegas or someone is never been there before and they were very very disappointed
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I ordered an e-gift card on The Cheesecake Factory's website the morning of December 3, 2013. The website states that the recipient typically receives the gift within 2-4 hours; however,..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I am in same situation as you all and my husband works hard for our money to just be floating where ever!!! On nov. 5th I went to our local..."
- "QVC I will never buy anything from them to again I try to get the shoes from them order number 826-9991 they charged my account $162.12 $27.02 hit my card..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."