Winchester, Nevada
3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Was at Bahama breeze Las Vegas table 201 Britney was the waitress the Hughes Center or service I ever had waited couldn't get a refill And asked if I wanted dessert and I want to key like pie I just said forget it to myself couldn't find her to pay the bill had to find somebody to go get her she was in the back talking for service ever had and I love Bahama breeze to a Nissan Hugh center in Las Vegas or someone is never been there before and they were very very disappointed

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bahama breeze waiter from Darden Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Darden Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Darden Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Darden Restaurants?

Comments