4.8

2 time purchased gift card 1@ WAlmart and 1@ Olive Garden.when attempted to use told they were not activated-indicating they were not set up to use...either outright theft or accident HMMM Fortunately I had receipt from Walmart and had used Visa-was able to dispute the charge.

Not so lucky from Olive Garden, couldnt find receipt guess I will EAT that one. (lousy pun). interested in others who have same experience. thanx!

need more wods include all gift cards from ay merchant. The Darden chain especially .

This is a easy scam and I am sure others have ben victimized.thanx again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bakerauto is quite happy with food and service and stated that there is a room for improvement of scam gift card. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Darden Restaurants needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Darden Restaurants.

Had an Experience with Darden Restaurants?

Comments

Darden gift cards is the worst experience ever!!!

We got 2 gifts cards at Olive Garden as part of a special deal; when I went to check the balance, the card was never activated. We will go into Olive Garden with our cards, but since we did not save the receipt, this does not look promising!!

I too have had this happen twice. I'm currently trying to get my money back for the last one....even with the receipt. I will not be buying anymore Darden Gift Cards.