5.0

To whom it may concern :

Dear Darden Restaurants Corporate and Guest Relatioms Department of Olive Garden

There is great excitement blooming in New York City's Borough of Queens where a New Olive Garden will be Opening in about 2 weeks. This location is going to be called ELMHURST,NY. This region of queens is upcoming and slightly touristy and has an international flare to it. I also like to add that me and my friends and some of my family dine at Olive Garden frequently.

We have dined in your Chelsea location in New York City (Avenue of Americas) and your Times Square Location as well. When we go in groups of as large as 12 or as small as 3 we like that the 18% suggested gratuity is added to our Total. Apparently it is included in all guests checks all the time at these 2 specific locations.

As loyal and repeated guests we are requesting that you extend this Gratuity convenience to the new Olive Garden in Elmhurst ,NY when it finally opens. This is a request for us as guests because, its the small things that count and making this new restaurant adopt a practice like the other two will really make us feel at home.

We would like an suggested gratuity INCLUDED in all guests checks for the Elmhurst Location In New York. 15% all day or 18% all as you see fit for that region.

We hope you adhere to these suggestions and find that we speak for many more in the community and the city

Reason of review: New Location suggestion for all checks suggested included Gratuity.

Had an Experience with Darden Restaurants?

Comments